We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager, who is both creative, data-driven, and also passionate about improving people's lives. If it sounds like you, and you’re also a great team player, let’s check if it’s a good fit.
- Define KPI-driven product features, measure and iterate to improve them
- Write comprehensive and structured product requirements - from high-level definitions to drill-down epics and user stories.
- Determine product/market fit, assess market needs, and perform a competitive analysis.
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary team of developers, data scientists, designers, and analysts, through flawless execution of projects in international markets.
- Make an impact - grow the business by initiating new products and features.
Required Experience & Qualification
- 5+ years of experience working as a Product Manager, ideally in a B2B2C or B2C environment, with a proven track of successfully pushing product KPIs.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing) - a must.
- PM/PO experience in a scrum team - a must.
- Experience working with data scientists.
- Deep understanding of mobile UI/UX and translating user needs into great experiences.
- Digital health industry knowledge – advantage
- Ability to make things happen, and break complex ideas into clear requirements in a structured way.
- A multi-tasker with the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and listening skills, with a “can-do” attitude.